Opened in 2011, it is located in the centre of Bilbao, in the Miribilla district. With 25,985 square metres of versatile and multifunction installations, it is able to accommodate different types of business, educational, commercial, cultural, sporting, gastronomic and musical events as well as national and international sports competitions.
We have experience behind us
In addition to being the venue where Bilbao Basket, the city's professional basketball club, holds its competitions, it has hosted a variety of sports events including indoor football, badminton, gym, dance, ice-skating, etc.
Moreover, the regular programme for the space includes musical and cultural events, concerts, theatre and ballet, circus and family shows, business events and fairs, political, trade union and religious events.
Visitors include musicians such as Alejandro Sanz, Scorpions, Pablo Alborán and Andre Rieu, shows including Revolution On Ice, different performances of the Cirque du Soleil, Disney Live and Disney On Ice, plays such as the Circus of Horrors or Apocalypse, and many other events including Fair Saturday, trade fairs, congresses, etc.
Our management system is based on principles of quality, the improvement of processes, customer satisfaction, sustainability, prevention and continuous improvement.
As a result, we are able to offer the productions we host two crucial aspects:
- A personal friendly service, always directed at the success of the event, and at offering the maximum in facilities and services for the organisers.
- A flexible, adaptable, modular space, technically prepared for the technical development of any type of event.
Why Bilbao Arena?
- Excellent location in the city centre.
- Experience of the space in hosting small, medium and large-scale events.
- Highly qualified staff to offer support
- Satisfaction shown by our customers
- Adaptability to any event to be organised
- Top quality spaces and sound
- Attractive quality atmosphere perceived by the audience
- Capacity and adaptability to different seating arrangements.
If you want more information, please contact us by choosing the "Bilbao Arena" area.