Strategic Project Description:
- Social and Solidarity Economy Pole (Ekonopolo): is created with the aim of making the Social and Solidarity Economy part of a public policy that promotes it as a preferential option for economic-business development in Bilbao and the territory, built from the collaboration between the administration, universities, companies and civil society and promoted by the Bilbao City Council-Bilbao Ekintza-SSE Networks.
- Singular Employment Plans and training and qualification programmes in different neighbourhoods of Bilbao: these projects have been developed since their inception in co-creation with training and social entities and different agents in the area, and in collaboration with Lanbide-Basque Employment Service through its reference offices. Various training itineraries are designed for the most vulnerable people and those at risk of exclusion in Bilbao.
- Partnership agreements with strategic private actors for the neighbourhoods and their projects, which improve people's employability: the conditions of shops and businesses, the empowerment of entrepreneurs, the situation of migrants...
- Collaboration agreements with local public agents for the development of different public policies: social clauses, reserved contracts, responsible public procurement, social inclusion systems, etc.
- Coordination between public systems of social inclusion in Otxarkoaga, with the aim of ensuring collaboration between the different agents: Employment and Income Guarantee; Social Services; Education; Housing and Health (Primary Care and Mental Health) to improve and strengthen the various intervention processes in order to increase their efficiency and achieve better results in the socio-labour inclusion of people in situations of exclusion or greater vulnerability, within the IV Basque Inclusion Plan 2017-2021.